How it Works With Holger LIVE #2! Modern Delphi with IOUtils and TDateTime Feb 7 @ 11 EST
The first episode of How it Works with Holger LIVE was streamed this week. It is available as a recording on the channel.
Please join me for episode 2 on February 7 @ 11am EST (see other times in the table below).
I will be talking about the new possibilities with IOUtils and also have a look at TDateTime.
As a concept I have set the following defaults:
- There will be a topic that I will present or discuss.
- The sessions are designed to be 20-30 minutes of presentation.
- Time will be added for your questions during/after the presentation.
- In the future, I might have guests that join the stream to present their content and discuss things with me.
- Planned as weekly/bi-weekly
- Starting time might change. Hoping for your input/comments while streaming.
The first event will be on
Tuesday, February 7
All sessions will be streamed LIVE on YouTube on my channel. Recordings will be available.
How it Works with Holger goes live! Join me for a brief presentation of how to get started to use FireDAC with SQLite in Delphi. We will cover the basic concepts how to connect to an existing database, how to create a database, and what to pay attention to with regards to run-time and design-time settings. Be sure to subscribe to my channel and add a notification!