How it Works With Holger goes LIVE! Looking at FireDAC and SQLite first!
The new year is just flying by! It’s already past mid-January… but you know yourselves that time seems to tick by faster when you keep busy.
In the last weeks, I have been busy to prepare a LIVE streaming version of “How it Works with Holger”! Yes, you will have the opportunity to watch a session and be able to ask question.
As a concept I have set the following defaults:
- There will be a topic that I will present or discuss.
- The sessions are designed to be 20-30 minutes of presentation.
- Time will be added for your questions during/after the presentation.
- In the future, I might have guests that join the stream to present their content and discuss things with me.
- Planned as weekly/bi-weekly
- Starting time might change. Hoping for your input/comments while streaming.
The first event will be on
Tuesday, January 31st
All sessions will be streamed LIVE on YouTube on my channel. Recordings will be available.
How it Works with Holger goes live! Join me for a brief presentation of how to get started to use FireDAC with SQLite in Delphi. We will cover the basic concepts how to connect to an existing database, how to create a database, and what to pay attention to with regards to run-time and design-time settings. Be sure to subscribe to my channel and add a notification!